Accelerating Analytics like you've never seen
No Modeling. No Flattening. No Warehouse.
Business Intelligence Re-imagined.
It is now possible to aggregate large, complex business data in real-time, eliminating the need to reshape your data into analytical formats.
Utilizing the industry’s first Direct Data Mapping engine, our technical partner delivers unprecedented join performance, making the data warehouse obsolete.
The Unified Data Analytics Platform
Since there is no requirement for schema development, there are no implementation delays. Queries are run against full copies of the source data with all their attributes intact, and with no loss of fidelity or security.
A Paradigm Shift in how Analytics Projects are Done.
No data left behind
For complete business insight, an analytics platform needs to easily add new data, make changes to existing data and connect to all of a company’s data sources. As a result, UDAP:
• Connects out-of-the-box to:
- Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Cloud applications (Salesforce, ServiceNow, NetSuite, etc.)
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, etc.).
• Relates tables based on their existing, complex relationships residing in the source system
• Leverages 1:1 data mapping to preserve data’s original shape and security parameters
• Persists data as parquet files in HDFS, allowing it to be leveraged by other Big Data tools
Speed and simplicity
The primary barriers to speed and simplicity when it comes to analytics are the tedious processes of transforming/re-shaping/flattening the data and creating complex joins. UDAP overcomes these hurdles by:
• Utilizing 1:1 data mapping, which eliminates the need to reshape data via ETL
• Delivering sub-second aggregations and filters across complex relationships, allowing analysts to slice/dice and summarize data through dashboards, at the speed of thought
• Encouraging complex relationships featuring many tables while delivering blazing-fast join performance
Secure, governed self-service
The questions we need to ask of our data changes all of the time, every day.
Today’s analytics needs to empower non-technical business users—the subject matter experts of their domains, such as sales, marketing and finance—to dig into up-to-date data without limits, asking new questions whenever needed, while abiding by the company’s security parameters. Because of this, UDAP:
• Gives IT a centralized analytics platform that integrates with existing security systems, granting nontechnical users secure access to data based on user- or role-based permissions
• Copies data’s original security settings from each source application accessed to reduce security risks created by attempting to rebuild security parameters
• Eliminates the need to transform or reshape data prior to analysis
• Relates data across silos
• Allows IT to build and implement complex business rules to secure and control access of data
Focus on the user
While analysts yearn for easier access to up-to-date business data, they usually don’t want to learn yet another complex tool to get the insights they need. As a result, UDAP:
• Provides a simple user interface in its own platform
• Also allows each analyst to consume data in the fashion they prefer, using the tools they already love—Tableau, R, Excel, etc.
• Delivers secure, up-to-the-minute data and ad-hoc summarizations and calculations at blazing speeds
• Serves data to any SQL-compliant front-end or provides access to data through the UDAP's own visualization tier
• Maintains security centrally in the UDAP platform, rather than in each tool